HI. THANKS FOR VISIT MY LITTLE BLOGGIE ♥ . btw click FOLLOW okayy ? LOVEYAA ♥

LOOKING GOOD ENOUGH ?

' If you tak boleh nampak buruk depan orang yang you sayang. Depan siapa lagi ? ' - Faqir.

Did you guys ever watch Pisau Cukur ? Yes , that movie.
I think it was a reeeeaaaaaly awesome girly movie.
Just admit it. Every girls just the same.
Yes, you may say that money doesn't matter as long he's being nice to you.
F to that girl. I'll be like >>


Money is in your head. Imagine how good money smells like. You need it.
But it also depends on the girls jugak. Level mana keperluan duit tu.
But for me, yes i do NEED MONEY A LOT. But not A LOTS OF MONEY.
Hope you could find the different between both :)


Okay let get back to the topic.

Beside my family.
Are you crazy ??! Fcuk yeah i wanna look good and pretty all day long in front my boyfriend.
Having a gorgeous hair and mesmerizing eyes *doublewink* of cause !
Well , i didn't own a gorgeous hair and mesmerizing eyes (that is why I'm not a beauty queen nor a supermodel ) but I wish and I'm trying my best not to look like a shit.
For me, muka bangun tidur is enough. For a not-yet-married people.
It is different between the married couple and not-yet-married people if you must know.
Tengok sikit muka ada taik mata , air liur basi bagai. If you guys can stand that then only you guy go kahwin. Okay ? HAHA

I don't know la. But somehow I find it true. If it is not with the someone we love or someone that says they love us then who ?
If it love, buruk macam mana pun doesn't matter right.
Kentut pun bau wangi masa bercinta bhaiii :)